UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Malky

March Competition 2014,comments And Chat Only

Thanks Keith, i knew some one would appreciate the sheer hard work, time spent, and pure professionalism of that shot. :o:D

I didnt want to mention that Paul, but it does get you out and if you use your eyes it is surprising what you can see.

Mal

I didnt want to mention that Paul, but it does get you out and if you use your eyes it is surprising what you can see.

Its always good to use your eyes when walking around those cliffs, no fencing there just straight over :o

Not to good for dogs either, our daughters springer thought he was a Lemming a couple of years back :(

Thank you for your entry Fancy Finch Lover just goes to show there are plenty of things to take :D:D

Mal

Okay people just two days left (today and Saturday, closing at midnight Saturday) those with out a DSLR well done for having a go there are some nice pics to be judged. To clarify for the DSLR owners the Picture of a bird with a spring theme does not have to be great even a poor photograph is better than none at all then you can take some photographs of a tree with fresh buds, bluebells or a myriad of fresh flowers growing in gardens, or do not use your DSLR and use your mobile phone or tablet and enter in the other category instead.

Those of you who have entered with your mobiles ect thank you and well done, the judge or judges* will not have an easy time (* to be decided)

Those of you who mean to enter but have been busy, come on. Those who are undecided, how long does it take to enter a photograph? not as long as it will take me to enter this post so in the words of the "lady who owns Norwich City football club, where are you?? :D:D:D "

Mal

come along people today at midnight is the final day of the photography competition, lets make it worth while lets see more ladies taking part unless you think the male snappers are best. Dont forget 12 midnight is the cut off.

Mal

The winners of the two competitions will be announced tomorrow Tuesday, thank you to all for your patience

Mal

Great work again Malky, hopefully in time this will become a must enter section and the entries will start filling up.

Well done to the winners and look out for the next competition.

Would anyone like to offer a prize for this next one please?

John :)