UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Guest Finnigan

Password Reset

Guest Finnigan

Hi.

Trying to reset password. Says email has been sent for but never received (nothing in inbox or spam)...can anybody help ?

that might be because you have been deleted from the data base ! I can't find the name

Finnigan   using search   So it might depend on when you joined /last logged in . If that is the case you'll need  to 1st try to log in using your old pass word, give more details , or log in as a new member . Which ever you do let us know if you've succeded or nedd more help

Edited by stormbird

Guest Finnigan

Hi,

I tried to register as a new member but its says my email address is already in use..

Scott Finnigan

Is your old user name

Glazes88 if so are you trying to log in using that ? If that is you & your not using that try a reset using it !  If that fails let us know & I'll message Shaun

Guest Auricaria

Morning Stormbird,

I am also having issues as Finnigan I also tried to sign up as a member and reset password. Message advises email has been sent but no email is delivered.

I have tried to sign in unsuccessfully as new member also. Message advises name in use as well as email address by another member?   

Thanks for your help

1 hour ago, Guest Auricaria said:

Morning Stormbird,

I am also having issues as Finnigan I also tried to sign up as a member and reset password. Message advises email has been sent but no email is delivered.

I have tried to sign in unsuccessfully as new member also. Message advises name in use as well as email address by another member?   

Thanks for your help

the email in use message  is a common problem on many sites when members forget both user name & password but the name auricaria is not showing in search which is odd I'll message shaun !

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.