UK Birdkeepers Message Board

All my posts have disappeared so just wanted to remind all members that for all your DNA sexing needs, one of our sponsors, https://www.sexadodeaves.com/en/  have proved to be extremely reliable and competitively priced. Any more information needed, please feel free to contact me. Jan

Edited by mrsprettyfinches2

What has happened to the sponsors sexadodeaves not available from our country it is saying on the website.I have paid up front for dna testing, samples not yet sent !

5 minutes ago, indie said:

What has happened to the sponsors sexadodeaves not available from our country it is saying on the website.I have paid up front for dna testing, samples not yet sent !

Brexit or Covid ?

i emailed today and they dont know of a problem so i hope they are looking into it.

just checked the link that Jan posted & am still getting the 403 message so it's clearly the Web provider that is causing problems & Sexado may not have been aware that there is an issue !

You cannot access this store from your country. We apologize for the inconvenience.

3 hours ago, indie said:

The website is back operational.

that's great news for those who use the site & signs of a better future  for other having issues trading with other EU companies