UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Guest Nick

Help joining site

On 8/29/2019 at 1:48 AM, Guest Ricky said:

Trying to log on to old account, password is wrong and Ive requested a reset with no luck

Hi Ricky, there are a few ‘Ricky’ registered, could you send me an email so I can get the right account from your email address,

shaun  - staffordshow@googlemail.com

17 minutes ago, Guest Help said:

Struggling to join, can someone help?

What sort of issues are you having  & what sort of device are you using ?

hi i still cannot  sign in on me phone   i am a member with posts . i am brian o  email sue20talktalk.net a need a new password  can you seed me one????????????

1 hour ago, brian o said:

hi i still cannot  sign in on me phone   i am a member with posts . i am brian o  email sue20talktalk.net a need a new password  can you seed me one????????????

Brian how many replies do you need ??  I keep seeing posts from you and keep replying but you don't reply . I suspect that you may ??? need more than just a new password , but unless you reply telling us about  the issues your having , just sending you a new password it is difficult to know . I understand ?? that you have a new phone  & that & not the password may be the problem as the software on some but not all new phones are not compatible with sites such as this , and may mean that the sites software needs an upgrade , but to determine that  knowledge of the make & model of the phone would be required

If you don't want to post that info, email me @  colingale49@gmail.com  & I'll contact Shaun  & we'll try & sort the problem

Guest Chris

Hi can’t remember my password. I was on as goldy1 email chrisbutler58@ hotmail.co.uk. Trying to get it resend but does not come to my email 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.