UK Birdkeepers Message Board
mrsprettyfinches2

March 2019 Stafford show. Who's going

Hi all. With Stafford being so close now I was wondering who was going. What are you taking. What are you hoping to pick up. What tables you have so that we can come and say Hi, if we manage to get there. Jan

given my recent history of buying wrist bands & not going I'm giving it another week  before committing my self to going . But if  I go I'll be best contacted via the FSSUK stand in the annexe after 11am but I will need to go visiting a few other stands including the WFS , AS & several Budgie group stands

Seems the long predicted snow is arriving ! Been raining all morning  but now the rain is turning to snow but on my well salted street it's not settling ! let's hope it's cleared in time for Stafford

Although I gather those that were not put off by the weather last year had a good time ???

I'll be there, taking a few Gouldians and Stars all pre sold. Will be looking for soem more Painted Finches.

Hope to see a few familiar faces and catch up on my way around the halls

There have been 15 breeders tables booked for the feathered flyer area, which together with a little refreshment area and the catching aviary should make a nice display and a good meeting point for members to have a chat

just over three weeks to go, 

shaun