UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Gerard b

Stafford

I’m only getting around to writing this now as it’s been a bit hectic since I got back. It was a long and at times stressful journey but I got there in the end. It was great to meet up with old friends, the FF area, although not as busy as in previous years, was still buzzing. Great location too it has to be said, thanks Shaun. Although attendance did seem to be slightly down, there was some excellent birds available in a nice variety. Overall I have to say the day was very well organised and I can’t see how anyone could complain about the cold in the halls, they were nice and toasty despite the terrible weather. Looking forward already to next years event.

Thanks Gerard,

what do the members who attended think to keeping the FF area? 

I was worried the demand was falling? 

Is it still a nice place to put faces to names and have a brew?

shaun

Hi Shaun,

Yes, i think it is still worth while having an FF area at March Staffs as that is where i found most of the members i have met in the past and had a good chat to a few of them. Without having the FF area there is a high probability we would have passed each other by whilst shuffling around the main hall.

Regards

Mark

yes it is a good place to meet although we wasn't there to long as our birds flew off the table.