UK Birdkeepers Message Board

Any member here know someone breeding Raza Canary here. Please. I been looking for a while now. 

Edited by Hatchtag

the last topic on Raza's was begining of 2017 from Mark49  who was breeding them @ that time & looking for swaps , but he did not get any takers !

Not that many keep them so you'd be better going to a few shows . The other issue with canaries is that most breeders like to have surplus stock shifteb begining of February so that they can look to pairing up with spare cages ready for young stock 

Thank you. 

Guest i do keep on looking. It take me long time to find grey singer but I found it. Guest patient will lead me to a few one day. 

hi I keep and breed raza canarys just waiting for a bit of time spare to get them paired up. had about 15 youngsters last year

On 2/21/2018 at 4:45 PM, krissy said:

hi I keep and breed raza canarys just waiting for a bit of time spare to get them paired up. had about 15 youngsters last year

Great news. Keep in touch. I be heading to Stafford this October. Hope we can meet up. Sorry late reply. 

Edited by Hatchtag

I'm sure it's down to it being a pretty 'new' bred and not many people having sufficient to have sale birds, 

keep searching and I hope you find some soon, if I see any about I will ask for contact details and pass them on to you

are you are Stafford next Sunday? 

Shaun

Thanks very much. Shaun. I am from Dublin. I was not at Stafford last Sunday. I might thinking of coming in October. 

I looking for Raza Canary. If you know anyone. Please let me know. I love them in yellow or white or white pied. Now days fussy in colour is sure no debate in it. 

It took me long time to look for Grey singing finch. Patient enough one day I might find some. 

Theres usually quite a few at Stafford in October. They have been around for years but are really a continental canary which are now becoming popular in UK.

Beware of crossbred birds RazaxIrish or just poor irish canaries.

“hi I keep and breed raza canarys just waiting for a bit of time spare to get them paired up. had about 15 youngsters last year “ 

For Someone to say they had 15 Raza not not reply is a achievement. So happy for him...... They must be genuine breed too.  

Edited by Hatchtag