UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Shaun

Stafford Show Wristbands

Hi Shaun

Is it still possible to get early morning Wristbands for your sale in march, I would like 60 and pay for them at the office on the day.

Also can you let me know how much each ticket is.

Many Thanks  Rob

2 hours ago, Robin Bonney said:

Hi Shaun

Is it still possible to get early morning Wristbands for your sale in march, I would like 60 and pay for them at the office on the day.

Also can you let me know how much each ticket is.

Many Thanks  Rob

the Spring show does not have early entry except fot table holders

On 2 January 2018 at 5:56 PM, stormbird said:

the Spring show does not have early entry except fot table holders

That's right Colin, 

i know the PS has early bands for its members but I think it is only fair to give those setting up a chance to prepare, and then an equal chance for those attending on the day to view.

shaun

shaun with this out break of bird flu so close can we find out if it will still go ahead.

think this is a little tricky ! There is still 6 weeks to the show & in that time the alert could be over  be over . Cancell too soon & a lot will be disapointed if the alert is over & show does not go ahead . However there's nothing wrong with planning for it not happening . But it may not be untill 2 weeks before the show that DEFRA will be able to give a definitive answer as to whether the show should be cancelled or not  as it may not be clear as how the outbreak of Avian flu is spreading or not as the case might be

On 19/01/2018 at 7:19 AM, blanket said:

shaun with this out break of bird flu so close can we find out if it will still go ahead.

This happens this time every year Blanket, we are in regular contact with defra and local Animal Health, they will have the ultimate say so based upon advice from the Chief Veterinary Officer, however the birds we keep do not mix with the wild bird population so really are no risk of infection