Shaun

Stafford today - 2nd July 29-7

8 posts in this topic

Hello, 

who went today,

what did did you think?

and did you buy anything?

shaun 

hi shaun    got their at 10.30 a lot of people was leaving a bit quite but brought pr yellow gouldians, pr blue gouldians, 2pr diamond sparrows, hopefuly a hen diamond dove to go with my odd cock bird and bit and pieces of toys for our pet parrot nice sunny day for a change.

hi me n krissy went got some birdies n other stuff had a great time as usual  :rolleyes:

Always like July Stafford.Not so chaotic.Bought nice pair of zebras.Fawn lihgtback hen and orange breasted cock.Not sure what I'll get from them but could be interesting.

We was going to travel up but just couldn't get around to it. Hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Hopefully October now. Hoping to start up again with birds again this year. Jan

I went for dry goods, mainly enough seed and Supablend to last me for a few months, 

had a quick look around the birds and found a lovely little green hen budgie with a full crest, and at single digits pricewise! 

Then the seller wouldn't take anything for it as I had given a birds to her son the previous year! 

A good turn returned!

many thanks Hayley!

On 03/07/2017 at 9:58 AM, eamsutt said:

Always like July Stafford.Not so chaotic.Bought nice pair of zebras.Fawn lihgtback hen and orange breasted cock.Not sure what I'll get from them but could be interesting.

Unless any other splits eamonn all normal carriers I'm afraid but who knows these days 

I was there. Had a table and was worried it was bit quiet, but sold pretty much everything and was gone by 11.30am! Didn't buy any birds because not looking for anything at the moment, but stocked up on dry goods and insects.