UK Birdkeepers Message Board
munster john

Hi I'm John. ..I live in tipperary. Ireland. ..just got back into birds this year after a few years out...I keep a few gouldians,  hecks and diamond doves. ..I'm hoping to get pied red faced parrot finches, I had plenty of these before but they're very scarce over here now..I'm also hoping to get painted finches and maybe some forbes, 

John

Welcome to the site john 

hope you enjoy being with us 

nice species pied red heads 

do you ever venture over to Stafford? Might be worth a trip to get the birds your after 

cheers

dave 

Hi dave, 

I'm definitely thinking of doing it for the September show. ..never been so would be great to see. ..I hoping to have a new birdroom built by then. ..maybe I could organise birds with people on the site and arrange to meet at show. .

Thanks for the reply 

John 

Hi & welcome

By September show I;m guessing you mean  the National which is National Exhibition 8th October 2017  @ Stafford so might give you a week or so extra to get prepared

5 hours ago, mrsprettyfinches2 said:

Welcome to the site John. We have a few members on here who can probably help you with pied parrot finches should you come to the Stafford show in October. Always good to put faces to names as well. If you need any help using the site, please feel free to contact any member of admin. Jan

thanks very much...I aim to go in October not September as stormbird corrected me:}...hopefully by then ill have made a few contacts and might get what im looking for...

Welcome John,

i hope you enjoy the forum, there are plenty of finch breeders as members

and quite a few from your side of the water visit the feathered flyer display area at the Stafford Spring Bird Show each March

shaun