UK Birdkeepers Message Board
blanket

Blankets Quiz Nights

sorry guys my computer is playing up real bad I've lost all pm's from the 21st couldn't even get on here yesterday at all last post on my computer is the 21st from dave 85 saying he is stuck on number 10 can anyone tell me what they have on there computer plus any answers on no 18 which by the way it was meant to letter no 8 not 7 not that it will make it any easier

cheers in advance will n ot shut computer down so hopefully won't loose anything again.

sorry guys having major problems with my computer all my pm's plus any posts I've done plus replys have all gone as well from the 21st so anyone who has answered no 18 which is a mistake sorry it is umber 8 letter not 7 not that will help lolololol

so I might be off air for a few days till I can get it sorted but will start again as soon as pos plus it will give a few of you the chance to try and get the ones your not sure again sorry for this pain in the back side.

well guys just found out it's the change over of the server will leave the quiz for a couple of days to alow it to settle down again anyone who has answred no 18 please re'pm me with your answers.

again cheers for your input withbthe quiz.

hi jan i know you have posted on here but i'm not seeing it this change over is certainly mucking things up big time.

if this shows up question 18 the answer is in this weeks cage and avairy hope that helps.

hi guys well hopefully all is sorted now will carry on with the quiz tomorrow this is the 1st time I've been able to get on here.

if everyone is happy looks like site is now running good well done to everyone concerned will carry on with the quiz.

That would be great Pete, but I'm rubbish at these cryptic clues! 

Shaun

hi guys nice to be back

double today the last question plus one

18/  find the answer to this common ailment by adding the 8th letter

19/  we have all suffered from this after a clip