Shaun

A Big Thankyou

14 posts in this topic

Well done to everyone who provided refreshments, bought refreshments and helped out on the stand,

A massive £233.70 was raised in drink sales and donations

Thank you to each and everyone involved, and a special thanks to Marsha and Krissy for stepping in and basically taking control!

Shaun

That's great news Shaun. Well done Marsha and Krissy. Felt bad not being able to get there. Great to hear you done such a great job. Jan

Was great work by the ladies and they've even offered to do it again going forward, as they enjoyed it and I'm sure none of us will refuse that.

Was great work by the ladies and they've even offered to do it again going forward, as they enjoyed it and I'm sure none of us will refuse that.

they certainly looked to be enjoying themselves when I visited the section !

really enjoyed it it made a change to do something different and loved chatting to all the different folk. so yes would certainly help out again. brilliant amount was raised so a good day all round.

it was def a great place to have a cup of tea and chat to new faces but think a bigger urn is needed lol seriously well done marsha on lookingt after us with the tea and bikkies and again big thanks to the 2 tables either side of me looking after my table with out their help i wouldn't have been able to get all the stuff i needed for the season as i buy in bulk so a lot went straight to the car.

That's the big bonus of being in the area,

Shaun

That's the big bonus of being in the area,

Shaun

I'll second that !

Dazzer

I never saw you last Sunday Daz, but heard you were about!

Hope you had a good day

Shaun

If anyone feels the urge, how about emailing C&A about the show, birds@kelsey.co.uk

Shaun

Great video Jeff. Couldn't see feathered flyer at all unfortunately. Some lovely birds shown though. Jan

Unfortunately I had no Input in the video, just asked if I would allow it, and other videos on Budgie Planet are at top European breeders and very interesting

Missed opportunity I know but will certainly bear it in mind for future productions!,,

Shaun

i also liked the video ,,,,,, i must say krissy did most of the refreshments ,,,and a good job too ,,, i tended our birds and met lots of nice folk as usual the ff section is the best xxxxxxx