UK Birdkeepers Message Board
mrsprettyfinches2

Stafford 2017. Are You Going.

Hi all. Just wondering who's going in March. What are you taking , what are you hoping to pick up. Not sure myself. Depends on whether there's a FF section set up. Have you a table. If so , what number are your tables. Jan

Me and Derian are coming down. She has the pleasure of my company for the 5/6 hour drive lol her job is to keep me awake.

I am almost certainly going, but just looking for hardware (heat, light, etc.) for the new Lineolated aviary.

I will be going to stafford.

I will be taking a pair of bullfinches and a pair of norwich canaries for someone.

I will be looking for goldfinch cocks but probably wont get any as the business involving the best birds is usually done before the doors open. I refuse to buy a table when i have nothing to sell just so i can get in earlier than everyone else

Roleywire

Me and Derian are coming down. She has the pleasure of my company for the 5/6 hour drive lol her job is to keep me awake.

Would be difficult not to stay awake with 2 women in the same car. :laugh:

Would be difficult not to stay awake with 2 women in the same car. :laugh:

Well the things me and Derian talk about you would be mad to fall asleep 😂

Put it this way I will need a cup of coffee when I get there lol. Picking up some very nice pre ordered Kakarikis. Looking forward to it, been a while since Jane and I went on a road trip

I'm taking a female painted finch for a member and also swapping a couple of male Gouldians with the gentleman as well ,to increase both our genetic pools so to speak .Then I'll be ordering more seed from gerhard ,sprays of millet ,and then have a nosey about ,and hopefully don't see any birds I like as I've a shed full already ! .

we'll be on table 4 not bring much sold most of our birds already have a few coloured pairs caneries and a black hooded red siskin cock sunbird if you get to breed any from your white wagtails will be interested

Having had to give up all my birds I won't be going to purchase anything myself. Whether I will be going yet I don't know. If the site is still up and running then I will be attending to help out on the FF section and to meet new and old members. Jan