UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Ken

New Member From Warwickshire

Hi, my name is Ken. I have kept birds since I was six years old and my dad got me a few pairs of budgies, that was in 1969. For the last twenty years I have bred exhibition budgerigars but have decided to concentrate on foreign finches. I have bred Canarys, Zebra finches, Benalese finches, Javas, Cutthroats, Diamond doves, Quail, Cockatiels e.t.c. At the moment I only have a few Penguin Zebras, Bengalese and a few pairs of Gouldians.

hi Ken & welcome ! But since when has Tamworth been in Warks ? It used to be Staffs !

Hi, I live in Polesworth, north Warwickshire but we have a Tamworth post code so people assume we live in Staffs, even the postman gets confused!

Hi, I live in Polesworth, north Warwickshire but we have a Tamworth post code so people assume we live in Staffs, even the postman gets confused!

One of my Aunts used to live @ Polesworth & her sister lives @ Warton

Welcome ken

Nice to have you on board

Thanks for the introduction and hope we get to hear of your previous and current experiences.

Cheers

Welcome ken

Nice to have you on board

Thanks for the introduction and hope we get to hear of your previous and current experiences.

Cheers

Thank you for the welcome, Ken

One of my Aunts used to live @ Polesworth & her sister lives @ Warton

When I moved from Birmingham we bought a house in Waverton ave, Warton, then after a few years we moved to Polesworth as we needed an extra bedroom.

When I moved from Birmingham we bought a house in Waverton ave, Warton, then after a few years we moved to Polesworth as we needed an extra bedroom.

Small world I was born in Brum !

Small world I was born in Brum !

Well that makes at least two of us that managed to escape! I still have to go back when I visit family and Christmas is coming.

Well that makes at least two of us that managed to escape! I still have to go back when I visit family and Christmas is coming.

there are worse places I had to endure 20 years in the NE including most of my school years after I got dragged up there screaming & shouting by parents