UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Parrot153

Introduction

Hi I'm Luke

I have just joined the forum and just wanted to introduce myself I keep various finches but am looking to also move into some celestial parrotlets I live in west Cumbria and have kept birds for a good few years

Now just found the site and it looks a great forum so am looking forward to joining you all

Thanks luke

Hi Luke,

Welcome to the site, lots of helpful fellow bird keepers on here so any questions just ask away.

What finches do you currently keep?

Regards

Mark.

Edited by MKP

Welcome luke

Hope you enjoy the site and share with other members your experiences.

What do you keep?

Celestials are great, just house them seperately

Best lady for them is mrs bakewell

hi everyone! im Dave keep guoldians and a few pairs of benges. quesion or topic is about rings! i have guoldes which would love to show but what ring do i put on the foot. i am a member of the AFS. and the IOA so dont no were i am at, as the AFS say thay need a AFS ring for showing. but the IOA is world show??

hi everyone! im Dave keep guoldians and a few pairs of benges. quesion or topic is about rings! i have guoldes which would love to show but what ring do i put on the foot. i am a member of the AFS. and the IOA so dont no were i am at, as the AFS say thay need a AFS ring for showing. but the IOA is world show??

think you'll find??? AFS rings are acceptable

think you'll find??? AFS rings are acceptable

was thinking more put IOA rings on. i have emailed the AFS to see if i can still show my birds with an IOA ring in the stafford

Luke! hope all your birds are well, im Dave. new member like your self , iv got 9 pairs of guardians that i got to mach.. but trying to keep them off till November 1st .

think there reedy to go now, but December is the time for chick as im off work and can sort them out