UK Birdkeepers Message Board
mrsprettyfinches2

October Stafford Bird Show 2016 Tables.

As Hayley has negotiated the same space as the March show it would be ashamed if the table numbers booked was small!

I'll be attending but will split most of my time between the exhibition and supapets trade stand

Shaun

Hi

I know I'm leaving this late (!), but how do I make sure I get a table in the area Hayley has reserved? If that's still happening??

Sue

Hi

I know I'm leaving this late (!), but how do I make sure I get a table in the area Hayley has reserved? If that's still happening??

Sue

when you book table send PS a message requesting table is in FF area

Hi sue,

I spoke to les yesterday and said there was still room in ff area and said all you need to do is put you wish your table to be in feathered flyer area on the notes section when booking and he'd sort it.

im going along with my friend ,who is a parrot society member ,not taking anything and not really on the look out to buy birds . I might treat myself to a few new show cages and just enjoy the day out.

im going along with my friend ,who is a parrot society member ,not taking anything and not really on the look out to buy birds . I might treat myself to a few new show cages and just enjoy the day out.

Hi Jeff, hope you are well buddy, I'm looking to buy a pair of pied exhibition size Zebras at Stafford, have you anything buddy, thanks Jim

hi Jim ,i ain't got any pieds at all now ...wish i still had !! ...i think the ones i had were pretty good (Alan Beattie from Dumfries bought them all must be 5 years ago??) ...only got cfw ,normals,fawns ,lightbacks some nice silvers (one right nice black faced silver) and creams (trying to make black faced creams again)...some black bengalese,a few normal javas and some half decent exhibition type budgies again ,mainly in cobalt and violet

Hi, I have table 749 booked, taking gouldians, red factors, Cubans and a bengalese or two, see you there.

Hi Jasper, what colour Gouldians are you selling please and also do you have any spare hens, thanks Jim

well ihave decided to have my 1st time at the show, and looking forward to it, ive no birds at present but i will be looking for some coloured canaries ie,mosaic and such anything to look nice in my new avairy, iwas going to try some gouldians but decided to get a bit of experience first, so anyone got any nice coloured canaries please get in touch, also can you buy entrance tickets online,and any advantage in doing that, charlie

well ihave decided to have my 1st time at the show, and looking forward to it, ive no birds at present but i will be looking for some coloured canaries ie,mosaic and such anything to look nice in my new avairy, iwas going to try some gouldians but decided to get a bit of experience first, so anyone got any nice coloured canaries please get in touch, also can you buy entrance tickets online,and any advantage in doing that, charlie

best to put an add in the wanted section for the canaries '

Buying tickets online saves time queueing , unfortuneately the Parrot Society UK web site seems to have crashed so @ present that is not possible .