UK Birdkeepers Message Board
mrsprettyfinches2

For All New Members

Hi all new members who have logged on recently. Please may I encourage you to introduce yourself in the introduction section. so that we may all give you a warm welcome. If you fill out your profile as well (follow link below for instructions) Admin will be happy to upgrade you to full member so that you are able to access All sections of Feathered flyer. Thankyou for reading. Jan

http://www.featheredflyer.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40501

Hi

I'm struggling to work this out, it's not letting me view blogs! Any help would be appreciated

that will be because you are a newbie ! You need to upgrade your profile see

Also if you then introduce your self on this topic an admin will upgrade you to member which will give you more access to the site

Thank you, I have already updated profile will try and introduce myself when I can work out how to do that. Cheers!

Thank you, I have already updated profile will try and introduce myself when I can work out how to do that. Cheers!

think you need to click on the link I posted & read about updating your profile as for an introduction that does not need to be complicated -- just a couple of lines about you & your birds posted on this topic is all that's required

Edited by stormbird

I've still noticed many new members on site. Please feel free to introduce yourself and fill out your profile so that we can upgrade you. You will then be able to use all sections of the forum. Jan

Hi I would like some help not very good on computers

looks like you've completed your profile & just need to post a couple of lines introducing your self . After that you need an admin to upgrade you to member .

Once that's done you should have full access to the forum , and will be able to post in the wanted section for the birds your after , and in all the other section , except reply to for sale adds which have to be by private message , which you#ll be able t do once you've been upgraded

If there's anything else just ask

hi, i used this site a lot years ago, and then stopped for a while, tried to make a come back but find i can read most posts but can't start any or reply to any, am i being blocked for reason, don't think i misbehaved, i'd quite like to ask a question re. showing parrots

hi, i used this site a lot years ago, and then stopped for a while, tried to make a come back but find i can read most posts but can't start any or reply to any, am i being blocked for reason, don't think i misbehaved, i'd quite like to ask a question re. showing parrots

that because your listed as a new member you need to complete your profile see

& then introduce yourself & then you'll be upgraded to member & have full access