UK Birdkeepers Message Board
chester

Good Selection

Good selection of birds and requisites at todays Stafford show. Travelling down the M6 there was an absolute deluge but arrived at Junction 14 for Stafford and it stopped, the sun shines on the righteous. Plenty of visitors, most of them congested in the middle sales-aisle in the entrance hall, one metre wider would have done the trick. Better attendance than some of the past December shows and there was something there for everybody.

We don't have a stand there and it is too far to go for a ride out so never get to the December one, not much feedback from members on here so guess not many went?

I went and was very disappointed, not because of what there was there, but because of the people running it. I think it maybe the last time I have tables at the parrot society shows

me n krissy n kate went and loved it as we always enjoy , got birds and bits and bobs and had a laugh its grat to see different birds and meet and chat with folk , well happy we were xxxxxx

This was the 1st time I have been to the December show - there was a reasonable selection of birds

but I'm not sure there would have been enough customers to keep the trade stands happy.

its a pity you didn't get there Jan there were several Cock Cherry finches for sale

on at least 2 tables as I was tempted but didn't buy in the end.

Stephen

Hi All,

Enjoyed the day at Staffs, nice small sale and able to get around the 2 side halls fairly easily. Picked up my pre ordered items from Supapets. Good service.

Managed to catch up with a few familiar faces Ken (Indie) and Mark Thomas plus a few others.Reasonable selection of birds and some nice Melbas, Whydahs, Weavers and Waxbills for sale on Steve Squires & Gareth's tables. I managed to not buy any birds which was the plan and now have enough seed etc until March Staffs.

atb

Mark.