UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Bone

January Competition - Chat

i did'nt enter because the last time i entered they didnot give out the prize :angry: because only 2 people entered ^_^ ,so in a way i threw my toys out of the pram :lol: :lol: :lol:

steve

Shack58, I agree it is not nice but my contest lasted for a month and you could see how many people entered and how the rules went, so what kind of camera do you have.

mal

What, tell Lee to stick his competitions up his **** :P :P

Mark I dont think you are following what has been posted, Lee has given me the competitions so why would he do something so painful :o:D

mal

so what kind of camera do you have.

malky i have one of those camera's where you stick your head under a bit of cloth when you take the picture :lol: i have a kodak that as soon as you turn it on the battery is flat before i can take a pic.

steve

Mal

Could it be an idea for 2 aspects

Low tech (phone cameras, basic hand held point & shoot cameras)

Then

High tech ( digital slr cameras etc)

And pick a subject that suits both?

malky i have one of those camera's where you stick your head under a bit of cloth when you take the picture :lol: i have a kodak that as soon as you turn it on the battery is flat before i can take a pic.

steve

How about a camera on your phone or ipad surely you have one of those :wacko: I love using those dirty words, Ipad and mobile :D

mal

Mal

Could it be an idea for 2 aspects

Low tech (phone cameras, basic hand held point & shoot cameras)

Then

High tech ( digital slr cameras etc)

And pick a subject that suits both?

That is very close to what i have in mind, great minds think alike ,and what camera do you have?? :D:D:D

mal

Mark I dont think you are following what has been posted, Lee has given me the competitions so why would he do something so painful :o:D

mal

You don't know him like i do mate :P :P :P

Malky just a couple of ideas: How about pics of a wild bird carrying nest material for those with telephotos etc and another of the first signs of spring which would cater for the compact and phone cameras?

Steve that reminds me of a very old joke. The village ladies were having their annual photo shoot and were all arranged resplendent in their finery. The photographer set up his camera and ducked under his cloth. One lady said to her companion 'what is he doing Mary'? 'He's going to focus' she replied. What all of us.......?