UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Bone

January Competition

We have been kindly been donated 2 entry tickets by Shaun Smith organizer of March.Stafford Spring Show

January being the most depressive month of the year I thought we would try and cheer the place up with a joke competition.

The competition Starts 14/1/13 and ends 21/2/13

The winner will be contacted at the end of the competition where I will need a postal address.

Please show your support by joining in and we will continue these competitions with more great prizes.

Rules are pinned above.

Competition 4.

Joke competition 5 posts per member Admin can enter but CANNOT win the prize.

Jokes must be clean remember children read this forum.

Paddy and Murphy lost in the desert during the gulf war and being chased by Iraqis. Been lost for weeks when paddy looks to the horizon and sees a mirage of a bush with bacon hanging from it. Murphy says keep down I think it's a hambush.

whats green and red and spins 50mph............................................................kermit in a blender

with the bad weather sweeping the country,the goverment has released the following warning......dont eat the yellow snow...

o no this could really drop me in it . 2 nuns , no better not . my kids are really taking the mick out off my alzheimers . wait till the cheeky little buggers wake up on christmass morning and find no eggs under the bonfire .

How are women and tornadoes alike?

They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.

Saw some bloke driving round on a tractor yesterday shouting "We're doomed, we're doomed, it's the end of the world ! !"

It was Farmer Geddon.