UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Bone

December Competition

Due to a technical error we are having to re-start the competition. I can only apologize for the entry's so far if using Photobucket your photo's should still be there to add again.

We have kindly been donated 5kg box of 'Supablend dry' softfood from supapets

Supablend.jpg

Postage to UK mainland or collect from Stafford in March.

The competition Starts 2/12/12 and ends 06/1/13

The winner will be contacted at the end of the competition where I will need a postal address.

Please show your support by joining in and we will continue these competitions with more great prizes.

Rules are pinned above.

Competition 3

Animal winter caption competition members are allowed 5 entry's. Admin can enter but CANNOT win the prize.

How this works

I will add a picture

Someone will add a caption about my picture and also add a picture.

The next person will add a caption and add a picture

ETC ETC

Good Luck

images_zps1e9fe642.jpg

looks like the competition has crashed just like that duck!

hope this picture gets things back on track!

police-cars-faces-drawn-snow-13547537970

need to sort out this photo thing lee as i dont use photobucket so aint got jpeg no so wont let me put photo on . facebook got the best way i seen .

We use photobucket because it doesn't cost us to have these photos on the site. If we have them uploaded directly on the site it would and costs are already very high.

Photobucket is free mate and really easy to use signup--upload pictures---copy and paste the IMG code simple as that mate.

had fall out with them they removed some of my photos without even telling me so told them to shove it . and before anyone says out they were photos of my grankids :P

There are similar sites flickr, imageshack etc. If you signup to one and struggle to use it let me know and I will work it out.

Lee