UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Bone

New Members Please Read

Hi everybody I'm mike from Doncaster I keep lizard canaries a couple of bengalese and two pair of red hooded siskins, one single factor pair and one double factor pair( who have just given me two female chicks) need all the info I can on these little beauties

Hi Mike welcome to ff you have been upgraded.

I am quite sure there are several members who keep these. If memory serves me right I am sure there is a article in the article section on these.

If you have any questions to ask please start a new thread in another section.

Thanks Lee

Hi giddy welcome to ff you have been upgraded.

If you look further down the board you will see a wanted section. you may have more joy putting a wanted thread up there.

Hi my names Carl and I am starting up foriegn finches again and try to find some stock possibly peales and painted finch

Just finding my way round this site!!

i have recently started my hobby but after successfully breeding Zebras, Bengalese and 4 Fife canaries now smitten and building a new aviary and hope to focus on Waxbills!! A new challenge!!

hi & welcome

if you complete your profile, the 1st page of this topic tells you how ,you'll be upgraded to member when an admin is available to do so & then have better access to the site

Nick here from south east Ireland.

I currently keep a few pair of native birds but have a soft spot for foreign finches,waxbills in particular.

Looking forward to reading about them on here.

good morning everyone, just in the process of building my bird house im hoping when its finally finished to start breeding finches and waxbills really got the bug know this site is fantastic for beginners, loads of usefull information.

Welcome Danny, Nick and M Turley. You should notice your upgrade. Enjoy the forum !!

mht - a little location tweek on your profile would be great - nothing in depth.

Dazzer