UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Bone

New Members Please Read

Anything you need to know about Celestials, Hayley will sort you out as she has 90% of the Celestial population in the uk :D

BEHAVE... its 95% lol! seriously though their is a fab guy in Scotland. http://www.parrotletsuk.com/breeders-directory.html

His name is Alli and owns the other 5% :D :D

Hi im new on here and don't no what im doing. I keep diamond firetails, star finches and recently acquired a pair of peters twinspots. Anybody who keeps same would like to exchange tips etc would be great also could be useful for new blood which we all need from time to time thanks simon

Hi Simon welcome to FF you have been upgraded.

If you have any problems have a look around and if you can't find the answer post a new topic. Please do not struggle.

Lee

Hi, I'm Tiff and I own two pairs of Peach-faced Lovebirds and a Lineolated parakeet. But I'm having a hard time finding a hen for him, any help would be brilliant!! x

hi Tiff & welcome , there are members on here who keep Linnies .

However if you complete your profile so that you can be upgraded to member as it will make it easier for members to contact you as it's better if personal contact info is not posted on the forum for all to read

this topic explains how to do it , but if you have any problems post & ask

http://www.featheredflyer.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40501

Hi all,

I've been a member for a while now so probably should have done this a while back. I have been keeping birds for roughly 25 years and still take great enjoyment from it. It started by accident really, whilst leaving for work one morning I found a very tired, strange looking bird on my window sill.To cut a long story short I kept the bird, found out it was a zebra finch,got it a mate and off we went. I now keep mainly british birds, but also have some new colour canaries and have just got a pair of goudlians.I will see how I go with the goudlians for now and may well add to them in the near future.

All the best

Tony

Hi all,

Just introducing myself to the forum, I’ve posted on the Introductions page so not sure if i need to introduce myself here as well in order to get my membership upgraded.

See Newbi Bengalese breeder

cheers,

Lee

Hi all,

Just introducing myself to the forum, I’ve recently started keeping birds again after a 25 year gap

A reminder to All new members if you want to get full value from the forum please click & read

http://www.featheredflyer.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40501

One further thing the forum is currently undergoing an up grade so the admins are busy,so there might be a longer delay before newbies are upgraded to full member

Any problems ask & hopefully somebody will be able to advise, or point you in the right direction to get help

Hi I'm Andy

I'm new to the forum. I have been browsing the site for a few days and there seems a fantastic atmosphere on here.

I've just come back to the hobby after a gap of about 15 years. I've got Cockatiels, a pair of Rosa Bourkes and a pair of Zebra Finches in a nice warm and dry communal aviary and I've just built another similar aviary.

I haven't yet decided what to put in the second one (it's 8ft long, 7ft high and 4ft wide) but I would like to get a young pair and start them breeding. I have been thinking about Senegal Parrots, or Australian King Parakeets, but I am looking for some other suggestions if someone can help me out