UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Bone

New Members Please Read

Hi David and welcome to featheredflyer hopefuly you will enjoy the forum and you will share your experiances and knowledge with us all

Paulanliz

hi david and welcome is there anything you would attribute to your success with red faced parrot finch just that I recently bought a pair so any tips are welcome . jackpyke

Hi all members still listed as new member don't be afraid to post

Just pop up and say hello, fill out your profile and away you go

Cheers

Hi folks find this all a bit strange but I'm sure I get there in the end.

Right now i keep Gloster Canaries, some Javas awaiting Zebras. Also been promised some yellow Dimorphic canaries. Live in Northern Ireland so if you live over here let me know.

Hi Bertram

And welcome to featheredflyer there a a fair few members on here from Ireland so your not on your own

Nice range of birds you keep have you kept birds for long ? Please tell us a little about you and your experiences

Don't be afraid to ask questions or get involved we are a friendly bunch and always willing to help

Paulanliz

hi all,,,im new to the site,,,im back to birds after about 15 years and just starting building new birdroom..

chase

Welcome chase

Good luck with the build

What birds you looking to keep?

Will upgrade your membership hope you enjoy the site

Cheers Dave

In the past I have kept and bred native finches but this time round my focus is on waxbills/foreign finches and would love a pair of pekin robins.

I will post some pics of new build as I get more done.

Thanks

Chase

Hi Jan,,thanks,,actually I may call on you to help with posting them,,I will let you know,

Great site,,have been reading through some of it ,,,amazing

Great to see so many people interested in birds

Chase

Hi everyone,

I've been interested in birds for some years but not been in the position to keep any although I've kept many other kinds of animals. I'm mainly interested in parrotlets and am doing my research to make sure a bird is right for me and my situation in the first place - there are far too many sad stories out there and I don't rush into things! Looking forward to finding out a lot more.