Bone

How To Fill In Your Profile

23 posts in this topic

You are now registered and wondering what to do :blink: You need to fill in your profile and post in introductions. Admin can then upgrade you and you can access the whole board and use the PM system.

Top right hand corner click the little white arrow then click my profile

profile1_zps904c5f14.png

Click edit my profile

profile2_zpsfddd993b.png

Fill in your birthday optional

profile3_zps8de7769b.png

Fill in gender(optional)Location,Tell us your interests,Select your birds from the drop down and click save changes

profile4_zpsbbfc18e3.png

Click the forum button to get back to the main screen

profile5_zpsc078d10b.png

Click on introductions

register9_zps104c598b.png

Click on start new topic

profile6_zps556c99db.png

Fill in the topic title and description telling us a bit about yourself

profile7_zps8f23370b.png

Then click post new topic

profile8_zpsa29949bd.png

You have now posted a topic and it will show like one of these

profile9_zps90d8ec8d.png

I'm using my iPhone and I can't find the page to fill in the forum. If i could get to the page shown above i wont have a problem. Is the mobile version im using abbreviated???I have done a google search for feathered flyer and just get closed down versions.

We are currently looking into this.

If you want to email me your details feeding@tiscali.co.uk I will fill in your profile and then I will upgrade you.

Thanks

glad im not the only one who didnt get page up as discribed ,seems to be a few teething problems ,a lot of bother and stress ,i think you need to make it a lot simpler for those of us who are not as savy when it comes to postings ,chris.t

glad im not the only one who didnt get page up as discribed ,seems to be a few teething problems ,a lot of bother and stress ,i think you need to make it a lot simpler for those of us who are not as savy when it comes to postings ,chris.t

A few teething problems or computer newbies needing crash courses on the internet ?

Just a guess but but would I be correct in thinking that your using some sort of phone device with little or no previous experience of the internet to access the site ?

If so perhaps you need to tell admin what sort of problems your experiencing , as like most sites on the net this is primarily designed to work from a PC and not all phone technology programs are instantly compatable with those designed for computers ! But that's not really a problem with the site but down to the sellers of gizmo's perhaps not making it clear to customers that accessing the internet is not as simple as ABC, when they sell such devices !

But if you are having any sort of problem the best thing is to say what the problem is , and hopefully somebody will help or point you in the direction of help . And remember nothing is perfect and faults can & do occur , but they can't be put right if nobody reports there is a problem

good evening guys my names martyn just got back into keeping/breeding finches after quite a while and this site looks just what im looking for to help me out with ironing out the goods/bads keeping these wonderful birds

Hi Martin, welcome

If you complete more of your profile your account could be upgraded

Shaun

Martyn if your having problems with the link showing how to tweak your profile ,post stating what problem your having & somebody will try & help you

I can't find the profile part of the site which I need to fill in properly its possibly cos im trying to do it off my phone possibly need to use my pc can anybody help please ?