UK Birdkeepers Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
wiseowl

Profile Invasion

Any one know how to stop or even delete unwanted comments on your profile .

comment is by a claimed friend ? who i do not even know ,and only seems to be reached via e,mail telling me its there Bob C

Any one know how to stop or even delete unwanted comments on your profile .

comment is by a claimed friend ? who i do not even know ,and only seems to be reached via e,mail telling me its there Bob C

On each comment theres a very fait X, just click on it to delete the comment but report it to admin first who may chose to use thier x button on the individual concerned

Edited by MickC

A very weird one! As Mick says there is a delete option, I am not sure if the comment was derogatory as it was pretty illegible written in some kinda pigeon-english. Was he having a go at yourself or Mr Lewsey??? If comments made are not factual or insulting then (as with all comments) feel free to delete, but as Mick says it is always wise to advise admin of it first so we can make a note of it. This one HAS BEEN DULY NOTED and deleted!

A very weird one! As Mick says there is a delete option, I am not sure if the comment was derogatory as it was pretty illegible written in some kinda pigeon-english. Was he having a go at yourself or Mr Lewsey??? If comments made are not factual or insulting then (as with all comments) feel free to delete, but as Mick says it is always wise to advise admin of it first so we can make a note of it. This one HAS BEEN DULY NOTED and deleted!

many thanks once again Laus ,im in your debt again Bob C

many thanks once again Laus ,im in your debt again Bob C

Can I be your friend instead then Bob :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rowland

Guest gouldy lover

if you go into my controls,then click on edit portal information,you can set comments on you profile to only be added if you have approved them.

if you go into my controls,then click on edit portal information,you can set comments on you profile to only be added if you have approved them.

Hi frances the comments were from some one else originaly whithout me knowing at all Thankfuly Laus sorted it and deleted them .your up late Bob

Guest gouldy lover
Hi frances the comments were from some one else originaly whithout me knowing at all Thankfuly Laus sorted it and deleted them .your up late Bob

im always up late bob :ph34r::ph34r:

had all my tasks for the day completed early an thought id stay on for a while an keep you company :D

Got music in the backgroud ,and waiting for brother in law pratt missed the ferry ,and still had to pick up my boat from Pemboke ,so hes a bit behind ,chap that bought it will be here before the boat . Bob