UK Birdkeepers Message Board
shaun m

Help

can anybody tell me why i cant view pictures left by fanciers in the gallery or send an e-mail to anybody , it keeps saying sorry and read the documentation, but still no good, i am new to the site so maybe thats the problem

If you have filled in your profile right Shaun admin should upgrade you soon. You will then be able to use all the functions you mentioned :)

hi shaun, welcome to ff mate and im sure you will get the help you need from here

you are now upgraded and can view the gallery and send pm's now as your profile is complete :)

welcome aboard

katie

hi shaun, welcome to ff mate and im sure you will get the help you need from here

you are now upgraded and can view the gallery and send pm's now as your profile is complete :)

welcome aboard

katie

hi katie, thankyou, because your new you think its your fault, glad i can brouse

If you have filled in your profile right Shaun admin should upgrade you soon. You will then be able to use all the functions you mentioned :)

all working now bill, i said yesterday that i was sellling my budgies and going back into gouldians, i worked it out that about middle of june would be good for me, but a friend phoned to say he was going to belgium last night to pick up red and black headed gouldians, so the date for the return to gouldians looks closer than i thought, hehe

Shaun, can you use the 'Add Reply' button at the bottom, rather than the 'Quote' button as you are currently quoting everything from the previous post. Thanks!

Shaun, can you use the 'Add Reply' button at the bottom, rather than the 'Quote' button as you are currently quoting everything from the previous post. Thanks!

sorry laus thought i was

Guest Kevin Paul

Hi Shaun

Its the button below that "ADD REPLY" mate :)

Its all about saving memory space on the site or somthing like that, and your not the fisrt or the last too do it mate I'm still learning about how things work on here and i've been on here a while now :)

Kevin

Edited by Kevin Paul